Receive monthly coaching to grow as a leader from goal-setting to recruitment, from delegation to bringing change. Pais certified coaches can take you through one-to-one mentoring sessions in any of the three specific areas below:
• Foundational Youth Leadership – how to grow a youth group.
• Strategic Youth Leadership – how to grow a youth ministry organization.
• Advanced Youth Leadership – how to implement the three Pais distinctives.
Access is also provided to a closed Facebook group for follow-up questions and conversations, and new updated resources relevant to the area of coaching.
Receive consultancy visits, assessment and training from Pais.
• Two consultation visits totaling 3 days.
• Appraisal and short analysis of current ministry situation.
• Next steps training specific to your ministry.
Receive access to a whole year of Pais conferences [100+ hours of lectures and workshops].
• Teaching Leadership principles with an emphasis on tools for successfully leading a team.
• Subjects covered include but are not limited to; how to mentor, successful organizing, being professional and the 5 steps of leadership.
• Teaching leadership principles with an emphasis on appraising and assessing leadership skills.
• Subjects covered include but are not limited to; Philosophy of mentoring, integrity, dealing with conflict and personal development as well as the 5 steps of leadership.
• Equipping, training and preparing apprentices to be missionaries making missionaries.
• Subjects covered include but are not limited to; Teaching lessons, running clubs, serving schools, principles for discovering God’s heart, and creative ministry.
• A national forum led by Pais to promote the Pais 3 distinctives of our approach to mission, discipleship and study.
• Subjects covered include but are not limited to; 3 daily sessions that discuss new unique schools ministry ideas, a brand new teaching series every year from Paul Gibbs and collaboration sessions to put what is learned into action.
Receive a year long pass to all of our resources [videos, audio, ministry outlines & programs].
• Livewire is a weekly one-hour interactive video teaching session. At various sections each video is paused and a creative activity is presented.
• Subjects covered include but are not limited to; Chutzpah [a series that explores faith], The Cloud and the Line – [a series that explores principles for discovering the heart of God] and HD Pragmatics – [a series that explores how to discover God’s heart in his word.]
• Click here to view/download a PDF showing the three year program for Livewire.
• A collection of tried and tested youth and schools ministry outlines suitable for running clubs, lessons and outreaches in schools.
• Subjects include but are not limited to; Religious Events, Character development based on Biblical principles, The Cloud and the Line [ A Series that explores principles for discovering the heart of God].
• A four-part discipleship program that trains students in all aspects of their faith.
• Subjects include: M4 mentoring (Setting up a discipleship program), M4 Academy, (Letting students experience living out what they discover through discipleship), M4 Conferences (Equipping students to reach their schools) and M4 Mission (Equipping students to reach international communities).
• A series that explores how to discover God’s heart in his word.
• Subjects include: discovering the Intended, Interpreted, Implied and the Inspired meaning of God’s word.
Because You’re Loved
• A program that motivates young people to show God’s love in their school.
• Subjects include: practical ways to show love through encouragement, action, invitation and compassion.